1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected:
1-1. Information you directly give to us
We collect information that you provide us, including but not limited to:
- Your Account information, including your email address, username, real name, country, date of birth, telephone number and Crypto wallet unique identifier information;
- Information you provide in response to surveys about our Services;
- Information you provide when seeking help from us, such as your name, telephone number, and records (including call recordings) of the issues you experience.
1-2. Information You Provide When Playing Online
When you participate in social features among the Site, and/or the Game, such as chat, any audio, visual, and/or electronic information that you disclose may be read, copied, collected, or used by other players, and may become publicly available. When you participate in the Game, your in-game profile information, gameplay, and statistics are visible. In competitive game modes, at our sole discretion, we may record your gameplay.
1-3. Other Information We Collect When You Use Our Services
We may collect other information automatically when you use our Services, including but not limited to:
- IP address;
- Information about your device, hardware, and software, such as your hardware identifiers, mobile device identifiers (like Apple Identifier for Advertising [IDFA], and/or Android Advertising ID [AAID]), platform type, settings and components, our software and updates you have installed, and the presence of required plugins;
- Approximate geolocation data (derived from IP or device settings);
- Browser information, including your browser type and the language preference;
- Referring and exit pages, including pages viewed and other interactions with web content;
- Details about what Products you purchase or obtain, and your use of them;
- Device event information, including crash reports, request and referral URLs, and system activity details (e.g., whether you encountered an error playing our games or lost Internet access);
- Other information (such as your likeness) that you may provide as part of your participation in live events; and
- We also may collect and store information locally on your device, using mechanisms like cookies, browser web storage (including HTML 5), and application data caches. Examples of Cookies we use include, but not limited to: Session Cookies, Preference Cookies, Security Cookies.
We use your personal information, both individually and combined together, in the following ways:
To operate our business and to enhance and personalize your experience, including to:
- Operate, improve, and develop the Site, the Game, and other services;
- Undertake research and analysis to develop and demonstrate our technology, and to better understand our players;
- Populate online leaderboards and enable online matchmaking;
- Facilitate sharing on social networks;
- Manage and serve targeted and contextual advertising;
- Measure the effectiveness and distribution of advertising, including understanding who engages with our services and how they interact with our services;
- Measure the health of our services;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Set up and maintain accounts for which you register;
- Facilitate your gameplay on multiple devices and/or platforms, if applicable;
- Identify, fix, and troubleshoot bugs or functionality errors;
- Facilitate competitions and contests;
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are otherwise disclosed to you when you provide personal information.
To provide you support, including to:
- Facilitate surveys or questionnaires; and
- Communicate with you and respond to your specific requests or questions.
To personalize our communications with you, including but not limited to:
- Provide you with Service updates.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide our services, and we may retain that information beyond that period if necessary for legal, operational, or other legitimate reasons.
We may also de-identify, anonymize, or aggregate the information we collect, or collect it in a way that does not directly identify you. We may use and share such information as necessary for our business purposes and as permitted by applicable law.
We do not share, sell, or otherwise disclose personal information to third parties (as these processing activities are defined under applicable privacy laws), except for:
- Service providers. We employ third parties located in and outside of your country of residence [including outside of the European Economic Area (EEA)] to collect or process personal information on our behalf for the purposes described above, including but not limited to conducting market surveys, facilitating live events, sending emails, or delivering and optimizing our services. We require that any third party use the data only on our behalf and for purposes consistent with this policy.
- Business partners. We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer services. These partners include the companies that provide the platform on which you enjoy our Site, the Game, and the Contracts, such as Ethereum, Binance, Trustwallet, or others.
- Affiliates. We may share personal information with our affiliated companies as is necessary for the purposes outlined in this notice.
- Advertising partners. Through our services, we may allow third-party advertising partners to utilize technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your use of our Services and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, browser information, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as your de-identified account information, demographic information, hardware specifications) with third-party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third-party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising.” We may allow access to other data collected by the services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you.
- Disclosures to protect us or others. We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity. In particular, if we receive a report that you have violated our policies, we may disclose that report and other relevant information to the platform on which you play our Game, and the platform that facilitates the Contracts, like Ethereum, Binance, Trustwallet and others.
- Disclosure in the event of merger, sale, or other asset transfer. In the event of a reorganization, divestiture, merger, sale, or bankruptcy, we may transfer all information we collect to the relevant third party and shall obtain your consent to do so if required by law or contract.
- Third-party plugins. When third-party technologies or social tools are integrated into our services, those third parties may collect information about your use of our services.
Security of your information is a priority at our Game and Site and we take a range of technical and organizational measures to help protect it, including encryption of sensitive information. Nonetheless, please be aware that no security measure is 100% perfect. Thus we cannot guarantee the security of your information at all times. You should always be diligent when it comes to the protection of your personal information.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”, or of any age applicable to the local law).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 or another age of majority. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.