As a member of HighLord, you will use your skills and expertise to fulfill the team’s mission. A typical example is to inform new communities and potential users about the latest developments in Reta Wars through social media.
Most importantly, build your ‘Council’. The Council is a group of new users who will be playing Reta Wars through your introduction. You have the power to represent your Council and must help its users achieve a better gameplay experience.
- Can experience our new updates first and provide feedback.
- Reta Wars updates and event content must be created and shared on social media.
- Create memes, GIFs or stickers for Reta Wars and share them on Telegram, Twitter, and Discord.
- Translate the announcement into the local language and share it with the local community.
- Attend events announced at RetaWars and connect with new members.
- Inform community members about our vision, updates and events.
- Gather feedback from the community and share it with the core team.
- Build a Faction Community, a group of gamers to follow. And have to help the Commanders in the Council achieve better gameplay outcomes. The Community’s growth will be the strongest reward ground for HighLord.